At LBTS every student and every member of staff is in a house. There are 4 houses.
Students in each house work together to win house points. The House year ends at the end of the Summer Term and the house with the most points goes on a reward trip. Students must have collected a minimum of 500 house points to go on the trip!
- Each half term we have 3 themed activities:
- Physical (sport based) activities in Wk 3
- Skill (endurance based) activities in Wk 4
- Mind (academic based) activities in Wk
- Three times a year there is a larger event
- AUT 2 - House concert, SUM 2 - Sports Day, SUM 2 - Fair
- Each year in Summer 2, we have a House Fair with allocated stalls so that staff and students can buy food, drinks, toys etc. All money raised at the fair will go to our House charity, Certitude, a local charity within our community.
A snapshot of the comradery and sportsmanship that was felt after taking part in the charity fun-run to raise money for each House's chosen charity
Our philanthropic year 7s after a poignant presentation about leadership from Kemi- LBTS alumni and founder of the chosen house charity Young People Matter
Spelling Bee Challenge
Students throughout the school competed in the House Spelling Bee Challenge.
House Captain Training
Last term House Captains from Y7-10 went bowling to work on their team building skills.
Christmas Jumper Day
Last term staff participated in Christmas Jumper day to fundraise money for the House Charities. Staff and students had a fun day seeing all the bright and bobbly jumpers!